- 4m composite gold assays received for all 31 holes at Rover
- Awaiting multi element assays for all holes from the laboratory
- Highlights include:
- 8m @ 0.47g/t Au from 52m in 21RVRC022
- 36m @ 0.20g/t Au from 16m in 21RVRC006
- 8m @ 0.23g/t Au from 4m in 21RVRC023
- 3m @ 0.26g/t Au from 96m (EOH) in 21RVRC021
- 43m @ 0.16g/t Au from 128m (EOH) in 21RVRC002
- Interestingly, the 8m @ 0.47g/t g/t Au in hole 21RVRC022 is adjacent to the massive sulphide identified
- Assays show gold mineralisation is present along strike and down dip of the drilling undertaken by TSC in 2019 and 2020 1 & 2 at Harmonic
- Drilling around Blue Hills and Four Corners shows interesting gold anomalies that require follow up work
- Field team heading back to Rover this week to sample the 1m splits which will be priority tested at the lab
Commenting on the assay results, CEO Simon Phillips said:
“This drilling program at Rover achieved its main objective, which was to test bedrock geochemical signatures identified from the gold-in-soil sampling. These results improve our geological understanding of the project and will help shape future exploration programs. We look forward to releasing the multi-element assays from all holes completed at Rover in due course.”
Twenty Seven Co. Limited (ASX: TSC) (“TSC” or “the Company”) advises that it has received all gold assay results from the initial Reverse Circulation (“RC”) drilling program recently completed at the Company’s 100% owned Rover Gold Project in Western Australia’s Goldfields.
Drilling targeted the Harmonic, Four Corners and Blue Hills prospects within the Rover Gold Project, comprising 31 holes for a total of 2,161m.
Highlights from the drilling include:
- 8m @ 0.47g/t from 52m in 21RVRC022
- 36m @ 0.20g/t from 16m in 21RVRC006
- 8m @ 0.23g/t from 4m in 21RVRC023
- 3m @ 0.26g/t from 96m (EOH) in 21RVRC021
- 43m @ 0.16g/t from 128m (EOH) in 21RVRC002
The intersection in hole 21RVRC002 appears to correlate well with the mineralisation identified in the 2019 drilling undertaken at Harmonic which is down dip, and hole 21RVRC006 shows very good correlation with holes 19RVRC009 and 10 and 20RVRC057 and 58 which are 50m along strike to the south.
Interestingly, all areas drilled in this field campaign show anomalous gold which reinforces the potential for Rover to host significant gold mineralisation.
Figure 1: Prospect map with 6 holes around Harmonic and 25 holes at Blue Hills and Four Corners
Ongoing Exploration and Next Steps
Given that all areas drilled appear to show elevated gold, those drill results highlight the potential for Rover to host significant gold mineralisation yet to be identified. Further work will be undertaken to ascertain that potential. As mentioned previously, the 1m splits will be sampled this week and thereafter be assayed as a priority to ascertain the full outcomes of the 2021 drilling program.
- ASX: TSC 3rd February 2020 –Re-assays, up to 14g/t gold, enable priority drill targets to be finalised and verify VMS signature at Rover Project
- ASX: TSC 21st October 2020 – Gold from surface intersected at Harmonic