Cross Section showing historical results in white and recent results in yellow
Twenty Seven Co. Limited (TSC) is currently undertaking its maiden RC drilling program at Mt Dimer Mining lease in Western Australia.
- The Mt Dimer Gold Project comprises a mining lease (M77/515) and exploration license (E77/2383) located circa 100km North-East of Southern Cross (see the map on the right). To recap, the Mt Dimer mining lease was last mined in the mid-1990’s when the gold price was circa A$500 per ounce. The open pit produced ~77,000t @ 3.44g/t Au for circa 8,500 Oz of Au, to 50m depth. (Reference: ASX: TSC: 30 September 2020, Strong gold potential at Mt Dimer)
- No significant production or exploration work has been completed since 1996. Historical drilling from the 1990’s and four drill-holes from 2017 indicate that significant gold mineralisation exists under the open pit and along strike. A north-south long section through the Mt Dimer deposit indicates gold mineralisation plunging shallowly south below the current pit level and remaining open at depth.
- TSC’s Mt Dimer project sits just over 1 hour North of Great Eastern Highway, to the North West of the famous gold mining town of Southern Cross.
- As well as the project’s close proximity to the major highway and power it’s sits within a two hour drive from the major Gold Mining centre of Kalgoorlie.
- Mt Dimer’s Mining Lease expires in 2034.
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT – 8 April 2021
- The assays from the final 16 holes from the February 2021 RC drilling campaign at the Mt Dimer Mining Lease continues to deliver shallow, high-grade results with up to 23g/t gold & 33g/t silver – the best intercepts comprise: * 8m @ 13.55g/t gold from 80m incl. 4m @ 23g/t gold from 80m (21MDRC017) * 6m @ 7.07g/t gold & 6.93g/t silver from 45m Incl. 1m @ 22.90g/t gold from 49m (21MDRC025) – note: finished in mineralisation * 1m @ 6.93g/t gold & 16.5g/t silver from 111m (21MDRC023) * 14m @ 0.53g/t gold & 1.56g/t silver from 14m (21MDRC022) * 17m @ 0.16g/t gold from 29m (21MDRC023) * 1m @ 2.75g/t gold & 9.9g/t silver from 145m (21MDRC012) * 1m @ 1.50g/t gold & 29.2g/t silver from 130m (21MDRC014)
- Encouragingly, these fresh assays validate legacy results (below) and extend significantly known mineralisation: * 7m @ 3.19g/t gold & 14g/t silver from 106m incl. 3m @ 6.5g/t gold & 25.4g/t silver from 106m (21MDRC008) * 1m @ 8.15g/t gold & 26.9g/t silver & 0.60% lead & 0.62% zinc from 84m (21MDRC007) * 4m @ 2.22g/t gold from 160m (21MDRC010) * 1m @ 2.94g/t gold & 5g/t silver from 121m (21MDRC009) * 22m @ 4.98g/t gold from 37m (DRC_023) incl 10m @ 7.55g/t from 44m * 19m @ 3.42g/t gold from 76m (DRC_031) incl 4m @ 12.95g/t from 76m * 8m @ 4.71g/t gold from 72m (DRC_063) * 7m @ 3.72g/t gold from 35m (DRC_036) * 7m @ 3.95g/t gold from 84m (DRC_044)
- Bundling fresh and historical data, TSC’s geology team confirms there is now ample data to expedite the modelling of a JORC compliant resource for the Mt Dimer Mining Lease
- Concurrently, several members of TSC’s geology team are now at the adjacent Mt Dimer Exploration Lease, which is immediately west of the mining lease, progressing a comprehensive surface sampling program to identify incremental targets for test-drilling
See ASX releases for more information