Mt Dimer Gold Project Location Plan
Twenty Seven Co. Limited (TSC) is currently undertaking its maiden RC drilling program at Mt Dimer Mining lease in Western Australia.
- The Mt Dimer Gold Project comprises a mining lease (M77/515) and exploration license (E77/2383) located circa 100km North-East of Southern Cross (see the map on the right). To recap, the Mt Dimer mining lease was last mined in the mid-1990’s when the gold price was circa A$500 per ounce. The open pit produced ~77,000t @ 3.44g/t Au for circa 8,500 Oz of Au, to 50m depth. (Reference: ASX: TSC: 30 September 2020, Strong gold potential at Mt Dimer)
- No significant production or exploration work has been completed since 1996. Historical drilling from the 1990’s and four drill-holes from 2017 indicate that significant gold mineralisation exists under the open pit and along strike. A north-south long section through the Mt Dimer deposit indicates gold mineralisation plunging shallowly south below the current pit level and remaining open at depth.
- TSC’s Mt Dimer project sits just over 1 hour North of Great Eastern Highway, to the North West of the famous gold mining town of Southern Cross.
- As well as the project’s close proximity to the major highway and power it’s sits within a two hour drive from the major Gold Mining centre of Kalgoorlie.
- Mt Dimer’s Mining Lease expires in 2034.
LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT – 31 May 2021
ESTABLISHES SOLID GROWTH FOUNDATION IN WORLD-CLASS SOUTHERN CROSS DOMAIN
- Total Maiden JORC 2012 Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for the Mt Dimer Gold and Silver Project includes 722kt @ 2.10 g/t Au for 48,545 ounces of gold and 3.84 g/t Ag for 89,011 ounces of Silver
- Resource includes the low-grade near surface laterite component, as well as the vein hosted Resource
- Resource split into above and below 380mRL (surface approx. 500mRL) using two different cut offs to take into account higher potential mining costs (Figure 7)
- Resource remains open to the south and down dip, with strong potential to extend the mineralisation along strike to the south
- Maiden Resource solidifies TSC’s position in the highly prospective Southern Cross Goldfields District in WA and provides strong base for future growth
- TSC remains confident additional mineralisation may be defined outside of drilling completed to date either on the mining lease or the exploration license to the west
- Planning for follow up work programs is underway on the exploration license which equals approximately 87% of the overall land package at Mt Dimer
See ASX releases for more information